Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Menu not display in Webdesk file menu.
Rathina
Hi,
I have created an custom File menu for authors.I made an entry in iw.cfg file.if i login through webdeskpro as Author the menu option is displaying,but if i login as Author in webdesk the Menu item is not diplayed .I have noticed this for Teamsite demo also which is an Teamsite default menu.
How can i achieve this in both the options.if there is any configuration needs to be done.
Any comment is highly appreciable.
Thanks
Rathina
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
A couple of things, first the command is a little different:
custom_menu_item_finduser="File", "Blah", "blah.cgi", "all","scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=545","","500"
Second, it takes a while for this to work. I do not remember if it was iwreset -ui or even a total restart for it to work.
Check & recheck your line. Then restart.
me
Adam Stoller
(
Some emphasis added
)
custom_menu_item_finduser="File", "Blah", "blah.cgi", "all","scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=545"
,"","500"
Second, it takes a while for this to work. I do not remember if it was iwreset -ui or even a total restart for it to work.
I believe you need to do an
iwreset -ui
and then you have to logout and login to the WebDesk UI (you might be able to just do the latter, but I think the former might be necessary).
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Migrateduser
I have never found the need to logout when adding a custom menu item. I just switch to ToDo and then back to Workarea. Or use the browser's Refresh.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
Adam Stoller
In WebDeskPro - you can usually just click the TeamSite Refresh button.
In WebDesk - I believe you have to do a bit more (though, since I haven't used WD in a while, I might be wrong)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Rathina
after iwreset -ui its works fine for me.
Thanks to all.