Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
ContentCenter Standard
awgolk
I have tried to update the UI on the ContentCenter Standard, but not Professional. I have made the updates custom.css in the ccstd/styles directory, but to no avail.
Anybody else have this problem?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I has worked for me. Did you follow the instructions in the customization guide?
(Hint: You need to do more than just edit the file.)
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
awgolk
yes I ran the command line script to deploy the change (install_webapps.ipl -i -f) with no luck.
Sample.zip
Migrateduser
The styles can be modified for both CCStd and CCPro. If you can't get this to work, please contact Interwoven Support. They will need more information regarding exactly what you tried in order to help.
Also note that .css pages are often cached by browsers and web servers. Make sure that you aren't getting a stale copy.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer