Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preserve image title in VFE
megamala
How can I preserve Image title in VFE. When we type in the title text box as "abcdef"(in picture properties). It showing as alt="abcdef" in html view . Next time when we try to edit the DCR, when we look into the picture properties there is no title even though it is in html view (as alt="abcdef"). How can I preserve that title as "abcdef" in the picture properties.
TIA
MM Guptha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajnag
Which version of TeamSite are using, It works fine in TS 6.0 on win2k.
megamala
hi rajnag
We are using Team site 5.0.1. Ektrong Version is Version: 2,6,0,7. I contacted the Customer support, they said that "I have worked on similar case before and Ektron support told me that is a known bug in eWebEditPro versions earlier than 3.0. It should be fixed in version 3.x. FYI, TeamSite 6.0 begins to ship with eWebEditPro 3.1.0.11 which should fix your issues"
TIA
MM Guptha