Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
finding all files submitted on day MM/DD/YYYY
nipper
Reporting is not configured. We do not have editions.
I have been asked to get a list of all files submitted on a certain day. Log files have been cycled since then.
My only idea is to use iwattrib to get prev versions of each file, until I see a submit time on or before said date.
Not trivial scripting.
Any other (easier) approaches ?
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
Once you find a file that was submitted on the date of interest, you can grab the submit event id of that submit, and then find all the other files that were submitted at the same time. Then, you won't have to check those files' histories. That might save you a little bit of time.
If you are using TS5.5.2, then I think you can access hidden editions (created at each submit), which will greatly simplify all of this.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
nipper
Thanks, that is what I was plannign,
I do have 5.5.2, what are the hidden editions ? Where can I unhide them ?
Andy
Adam Stoller
iwlist -k
branch_vpath
/EDITION
- will list all editions, including
hidden
editions.
Then, at least on Unix, you can do explicit listings, like:
/bin/ls -ld
branch_vpath
/EDITION/#110
Or do comparisons, etc. - but if you just try to do a
/bin/ls
within
branch_vpath
/EDITION
you'll only see the named editions, not the hidden ones.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com