Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Can't unlock files
benja78
Hi Experts!
In our CMS System we have a set of eight files which can't be edited. When I try to edit them, the error message 'error: call to sci_createTag() returned with an error' occures.
The Files are marked as 'locked'.
When I try to unlock them, I get the hint, that the files can't be unlocked, because they are not locked.
I tried to restart the teamsite service and the whole server, but nothing happened.
Does someone has any idea what is going on with the files?
Thanks!
Benjamin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi Benjamin
That certainly sounds odd -- if I understand correctly the files appear with the locked icon, but if you try to unlock them it gives you the message that the file isn't locked?
Have you ruled out any permissions problems?
Have you run iwfsck on your backing store to check that it is healthy?
Have you recently installed any new patches to TeamSite or your OS?
Cheers, Michael
benja78
Hi Michael,
thats the problem! Files appear as locked and can't be edited. When I try to unlock them, it returns 'files not locked'. In fact, it's a little bit confusing.
I tried to unlock the files using a master account. So there should be no permission problem.
Iwfsck returned no errors in fs.
I did not installed any patches or service packs...
Migrateduser
Are they templated files? Maybe the DCRs are the actual files that are locked?
nipper
Just to be certain, run iwlistlock from the command line & attach the output. Also run iwunlock and iwlockinfo from the
command line & post the output.
You MAY want to try locking the file and then unlocking it, also I hope youhave a call into support.
Andy