Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 5.5.2 SP4 -> TS 6.0
Valentine
I am totally confused by the information provided on the support site.
Some time ago I've read that upgrade from 5.5.2 SP4 is not supported, now it says that to upgrade we need SP3 or HIGHER.
So, was it verified that ts 6.0 upgrade does not break anything in sp4?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Where on the support site are you finding the information that specifies SP3 or HIGHER?
I just checked the compatibility matrix which clearly states:
We will support upgrades from TeamSite 5.5.2 SP3 to TeamSite 6 Only. If a customer is on 5.0.x, they must first upgrade to TS 5.5.2 SP3, then upgrade to TeamSite 6. If the customer is on TeamSite 5.5.2, pre SP3, they must first upgrade to SP3, then to TeamSite 6. Due to timing issues, upgrading from TeamSite 5.5.2 SP4 is NOT supported in the initial release. TeamSite 5.5.2 AIX SP1 can upgrade to TeamSite 6.0 AIX.
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com
Valentine
It states that in the questionnaire:
https://support.interwoven.com/esd2/60/upgrade1.asp?ESD=1&ProdId=110314
then use the following path:
- upgrade
- solaris/5.5.x
I've contacted the support by phone, and I was told that if I use TS 6.0L, then it is ok, and it is supported.