Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow dummy task
Veneet_Kumar
Hi I am new to workflows
I have to add a dummy task that shoud provide a 24 hr delay.
Where shud I specify the 24 hr delay in the dummy task. I have seen the dev WF guide, i cudnt find it there.
there was mentiong that dummy task has a mandatory timeout value, but I cud not see where to specify that timeout value.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You can specify the timeout as an element of the dummytask in the job spec or WFT using the format +HHHHMM. For example:
<timeout v="+004800">
<succ v="Task B" />
</timeout>
would specify a transition to the task named "Task B" 48 hours after activation. See local/config/wft/iwwf.dtd for the correct ordering of elements within the task.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer