Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Setting metadata within templates
demenem
I am a newbie to using metadata with Teamsite. How do I set up templates to capture metadata?
IT Analyst
Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific
Singapore
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Hi
Do you have access to doco? If so I suggest you have a look at the TeamSite admin guide. In the 5.5.2 version the chapter is called 'Configuring Metadata Search and Capture'. Manuals are wonderful things.
It is ok to be a newbie -- we all have to learn this stuff somehow; but please have a quick poke at the manuals before you post though -- you wouldn't want to give Tata a bad name
Best of luck!
Cheers, Michael
demenem
Hi Mike
Thx for the input. The reason I posted this here is that I do not have the relevant documentation... I will try to get hold of a copy of the admin guide... And no I do not intend to give Tata a bad name...
Cheers
Rakesh
IT Analyst
Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific
Singapore
Migrateduser
All of the TeamSite manuals should be available to customers on the support site,
http://support.interwoven.com
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
Migrateduser
The manuals also ship with IWOV products, so if you can find the install CD, you will find the manuals.
lissa
Migrateduser
Also, Metadata capture comes out of the box with 6.0
Adam Stoller
Also, Metadata capture comes out of the box with 6.0
Metadata capture has been OOTB since 4.x - I belive you meant to say that
MetaTagger
(or at least the MT UI) comes OOTB in 6.0)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
InvoicePlanNameIssue2.jpg
demenem
Hi guys
Thx for all the help... I managed to get a hold of the admin manuals... And have started figuring out how to setup the metadata capture for teamsite... Once again, thanks for the help...
Cheers
Rakesh
IT Analyst
Tata Consultancy Services Asia Pacific
Singapore