Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Patch ID 1402 : OpenDeploy 5.6.0 for Solaris
Agamemnon
Having installed this Patches on TS-552 I can not deploy.
The ERROR is:
LIB: 2004-01-20 17:37:23 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: DoCopying() failed, check target log.
LIB: 2004-01-20 17:37:23 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of
area[/iwmnt/default/main/anwendungen/avi/build/EDITION/ed_AVISRV_09122003_0001]
It looks strange, because i have OD56 with this Patches run without problems on another TS-552 server.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Michael
Sorry to ask the obvious question but what does it say in your target log? Perhaps it isn't related to your patch, but is related to something happening/happened on your target server?
Agamemnon
On the destination server i have :
(2) id=0 server: COMPARING done
(3) id=0 server: DEPLOYING to destination path [/dreba/java_ea/opendeploy/avi]
ERROR: Failed opening temp file(/opt/od56/OpenDeployNG/etc/.ANW_AVI_BUILD_ENT.def_ANW.ffzd0zkg.diff_file).
ERROR: DoCopying() failed, check target log.
ERROR: Failed deploying local_directory[0] (/iwmnt/default/main/anwendungen/avi/build/EDITION/ed_AVISRV_09122003_0001) to (/dreba/java_ea/opendeploy/avi)
ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 local_directories
I've read the Bug #50331 (
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=50701
).
It seems to be my case.... but the OpenDeploy Receiver has the same path (/opt/od56/OpenDeployNG) for odhome and
i need a lot of deployments be simulated.
Michael
mmmm yes it certainly looks the same as Bug #50331 doesn't it.
Just to confirm:
- your source and target both have OD installed in /opt/od56/OpenDeployNG ?
- your target OD is running as root (or as a user with permission to write to (/opt/od56/OpenDeployNG/etc) ?
- you have raised this with support ?
Sorry, I don't really have any ideas apart from those.
Cheers, Michael
Agamemnon
1. My source and target both have OD installed in /opt/od56/OpenDeployNG
2. Target OD is running as a user "cms" with permission 775 to write to (/opt/od56/OpenDeployNG/etc) ...
3. I had no support.
Is it a good idea to make a Change?
DC_Version_Error.PNG
Bubas_IWOV
Howdy,
My personal experience says, if you don’t have any of the bugs reported on the service packs or patches, or they are not marked as critical, then don’t install them. This is at least what I advise to my customers.
As you can see in the knowledge base case #50701, this a OD 5.6 SP1 bug, so once again what I would do is remove the SP and wait until a patch is release to fix this bug.
Regards
Bruno
Agamemnon
O'K
I'll do it like this.
Thank you.
A.