Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS6 - Customization Toolkit
Bjorn
Alright - here's the dilemma - more of a theoretical issue than anything else.
We're getting familiar with TeamSite6 and the customization available for the UI. Everything works fine, no complaints, we're all happy.
But the one thing I'm having trouble with is determining the IDs for each "object". I know there are the REF files available to use as a...reference, however, it still is taking me too long to find out the IDs.
Maybe this analogy will better explain my situation. Think of TeamSite like one of those vending machines where you press B6 and get your Twix or G4 and get your Combos or whatever. So I've got this large display case in front of me with all these choices, but there's nothing on each item to tell me how to get to that item, save some ID created by IW. I'm fine with the concept, but I can't get to the ID to get my Snickers.
Now - I don't have a tremendous amount of Java/JSP experience, so I'm not sure if this could be impeding this or not. I'm just frustrated with having to spend what I'd consider to be a great deal of time searching for IDs that I wish were just mapped out somewhere.
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
You can use iwrlog to get to revision hisory and parse the output for objectIDs. Still, hard to determine if this is the best route as I am not clear on what you are actually trying to do.....
wsin(59).txt
test.xml.txt