Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sambre-Jankens transform
JonathonG
Workflow folks,
I have seen this line in WFTs for many years now:
# Sambre-Jankens transform
I think it originated in one of the sample WFTs provided by IWOV, and has been propagated throughout by cut-copy-paste.
To date, I have never understood what that refers to. I understand that its supposed to explain the map statement that follows, and I think I even know what the map is doing. But what is "Sambre-Jankens?" Is that a couple of people? A google search on "Sambre-Jankens" or "Sambre Jankens" returns no hits.
Obviously, this isn't crucial, but I was curious if anyone could enlighten me as to why this comment is relevant.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet