Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkflowBuilder shutdown error
Veneet_Kumar
Hi All,
I have noted a peculiar thing , when I shut down the workflow builder, it given a popup that an error log is being created. I dont know if it would really affect the execution or development of the workflows I am building. But one thing is that my workflow is not able to call any perlscript at a particular task. I am not sure if the error I am facing might be the reason for this.
here is the error screen message : Workflow builder.exe has generated errorsand will be closed by windows. Tou will need to restart the program.
An error log is being created.
Please comment on the error.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
> Please comment on the error.
don't use WFB
It is doubtful that this is causing you not being able to run the perl. check the output, try running the command from the command line.
me
Veneet_Kumar
The Perl script that I am calling in the external task , is running successfully from the command prompt.