Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom "generate" function
AlanChu
If I want to write a custom Generate function instead of using iwgen:
1. Do I lose the feature of previewing because it uses the default iwgen/iwregen commands?
2. Since I am going to automatically generate in the workflow. I know how to do remove the "Generate" button, but
a. How do I automatically ask for the generated filename if there is not one?
b. How do I prevent the "Do you want to regenerate?" dialog box from popup and pass along the generated filename to the workflow, so that the custom “generate” function knows what files to regenerate to?
3. What are the things that I need to do if I want to use a custom generate function using XSLT or custom CLT? Any drawbacks with doing that?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet