Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin
siva2_2000
We need some information about MediaBin Server.
Our environment is,
Script Language : PHP
Database server : PostgreSQL7.1
OS : Linux
We are maintaining images in mediabin server and data in postgreSQL server.
In postgreSQL database we have a table and a column to save only name for the image. Actual image is in MediaBin server. After getting image name from our postgreSQL server. How can I get actual image from mediabin(I think there are more then one way).Kindly let us know the best way to access the image(without affecting the site performance) and also give us some URL to refer.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I will try to look at the COM API for MBin 3.0. Or the Web services client 3.0 API might be able to get you the image file from the asset ID.