Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CSSDK
aaslandj
Does anybody body know what the query syntax is for getWorkflowsByQuery() method in the CCSDK?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
Don't know for sure, but from the method name, I would guess its the same as what is passed to the iwqueryjobs CLT. That is an XML string, something like the following:
<wfquery><active/></wfquery>
That would get back a list of all of the active workflows.
Like I alluded to above, I haven't actually used the method, but I would guess that it works similarly to the CLT.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor
Migrateduser
That is correct, it uses the workflow query language that you'll find in the workflow documentation.
HTH,
Navneet
Navneet Joneja
Interwoven Engineering
Migrateduser
I just ran into this one myself (sorry to be a year late in giving you an answer). It appears to be the same as the xml string expected by the iwqueryjobs CLT.
Migrateduser
Oops, came across the original post from a search and didn't see the replies.
solutionXMLIn.JPG
wsin_old-wrong.txt
wsin_correct.txt
bommi
Hi .,
I am Naveen from India.Recently i am assigned a project to integrate a java application with the Team Site. I read that there are web services called a Content Services for this integration.
Can you point to some code or documents on how to do this?.Where can i get the list of Web services available ?.
Please help me for which i am ever grateful to you.
Thanks & Regards.,
B.Naveen Kumar
SP5.6.2_Upgrade_Issue.docx
Migrateduser
It's not a very complete document, in my opinion, but the CSSDK cookbook, which you can download from support, will give you a good start. Also, be sure to watch the recorded webcast from last week.