Outside TeamSite, we have a "test sandbox" where users can deploy their content to to test. The deployment script is executed from a TeamSite custom menu and moves the content from the backing store to the external directories providing links (using the < a > tag) to the deployed content in a results window.
To facilitate this, we added a <Virtual Server> stanza to our virtualization server to listen to port 8000 and serve up content from the sandbox. This essentially gives us teamsite on
http://teamsite.us.com/ and our sandbox on
http://teamsite.us.com:8000/. This seems to work for most users but not all.
To get this to work I needed to make to configuration changes:
1) I had to add the line
RewriteRule http://teamsite.us.com:8000/ - [R,L]to rewrite.conf.template after
RewriteMap urldecode int:unescape and
2) added the line
_regex=http://teamsite.us.com:8000/(.*)= http://teamsite.us.com:8000/$1to [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] in iw.cfg.
BUT some users get their content redirected back to iw-mount and not the :8000/sandbox location. Every user can right-click on the link, choose "Open in new window" and they will see the correct content.I'm baffled by this. Any ideas?
thanks in advance,
Paul