Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating Preview and Generate Error
ela
Hi,
I'm having a problem when previewing some of my DCR's.
The error message I get is:
Template Preview and Generate Error:
Error in presentation template:/default/main/...
If I try to preview over and over again I now and then succeed in getting the preview file.
The problem is only with a few files. I've checked the source code, but couldn't find anything extraordinary. Got the same error when adding simple words like test test test.
I first thought it might have something to do with the filesize, but I can preview larger files without any problems.
Got any idea?
(TeamSite 5.5.2, Solaris 8, eWebeditPro 2.6.7)
Best regards,
Eldbjoerg
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ela
I figured it out!
It seems to be a timeout problem because I was calling too many files (containing search and replace functionality) from my presentation template. I merged two of the files, and the problems is gone...I hope!
Cheers,
Eldbjoerg
ela
I was too quick with that one! It's really strange; I had one specific file working in my test workarea but not in production. It goes better if I remove some of the content.
I'd be happy to get a few tipps!
Eldbjoerg