Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmtconverter hangs
System
I have a doc file that hangs iwmtconverter everytime it runs against it. It is really strange and it hoses the whole MetaTagger enviroment. I have to restart the MT admin and MT server services in win2K for anything else to be tagged. What could this be? I am running MT 3.5.1 with the newest patches. If I run iwmtconverter on the file through the command line it causes the same problems on the server. Really strange.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Unless you want to share this document with everyone on DevNet - I'd suggest you contact Interwoven Support, ship them the document and your MT config files and command line instructions and see if they can reproduce the problem in-house.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com