Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Help ! Removed workflow directory from bkg store
DJL
None too bright but . . . I removed workflow directory from backing store WITHOUT stopping TeamSite. Can I now
restart TeamSite & be OK ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
your workflows are not in backing store. they can be safely restored.
I hope I understood your question correctly
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Migrateduser
The workflow jobs are in the backing store. The workflow templates are not.
What exactly was the location of the files that you removed?
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
DJL
Thank You for the response . . .
I'm OK . . . I removed /iwback/iw-store/workflows . . .
When I stopped & started TeamSite . . . a new /workflows
was created.