Hi all,
I am running TeamSite 6.0 (fresh install -- not upgraded from 5.5.2) and OpenDeploy 5.6 SP1 on Windows 2000 SP3.
Several times I have opened the OD admin interface to find the OpenDeploy service inaccessible. iwodserverstatus returns the following message:
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
Caught exception in IWDeployCLTMain.runIt(). Details: no such object in
table
Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running.
If I stop and restart the OpenDeploy service in Windows MMC, iwodserverstatus reports:
OpenDeploy server host: localhost, RMI registry port: 9173
RMI service for the OpenDeploy server could not be located.
Please check that the OpenDeploy server is running
If I then run iwodserverreset, it returns a similar message about the RMI server, but then OpenDeploy works again -- I can access it through the admin UI and run successful deployments.
It appears so far that this exact sequence of restarting the service then running iwodserverreset is the only way to make it work again. Subsequent failures seem to be random.
Anyone have suggestions as to what's going on and how to fix it permanently?
Thanks,
Nutt