Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Disable Concurrent Login
keith999
TeamSite 5.5.2 allows user to login concurrently with a same user id in different PCs. Is it possible to disable that?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe the connections / logins to TeamSite are pretty much stateless, (which is why you cannot get a list of all users currently logged in at any point in time) - so I do not believe you can prohibit this OOTB.
You *could* **possibly** muck with the login and logout scripts to try and maintain state - but I wouldn't recommend it (voids your support contract).
About the only supported thing you can do is to register a request for this functionality through Interwoven Support.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com