Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy connection pool
fjvelasco
Hi All
I'm using DataDeploy to deploy dcr to Oracle database in a DNR OpenDeploy script, but I don't know how DataDeploy implements the database connection ¿has DataDeploy a connection pool? This feature would affect the process' performance. Anyone have any idea? Can I force to DataDeploy to use a custom connection pool?
Thanks in advance from Spain ;-)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
For OpenDeploy/DataDeploy questions, try posting on the Content Distribution board.
When posting there, please provide additional details about how you are doing your OD-DD synchronized deployments.
Note also there was a DevNet webcast on this topic, which is in the recorded archives.
Todd
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com
fjvelasco
Thanks. I'll try to elaborate a more detailed question.
Thanks again.