Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Parsing DCR's using java api
spv
Hi,
I do have a problem parsing the dcr's using an inline callout.The reson for the problem is the dtd's.Is it prossible to remove the <!DOCTYPE record SYSTEM "dcr4.5.dtd"> line from a dcr?Is there an option to disable this?if so where and how? cos i understand that teamsite does not use this for validating an xml.
Thanks,
paul
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
if you're parsing the DCR as a string (rather than a file) perhaps you can remove the second line (DOCTYPE) from the string prior to doing the parsing - or modify it so that the DTD reference is a path to IWHOME/local/config/...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
spv
Hi Fish,
I'm trying to parse the dcr as a file rather than as a string,hence the problem.I get an exception SAXParseException = org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: External entity not found:
Is there a way to configure teamsite not to put the doctype element when it's creating a dcr or put a relative path in the doctype as u suggested.If possible where is it that I can specify this?
The workaround that i have found is to just place the dtd in the present directory, but , i'm not pleased with that.
Thanks,
Paul
rajnag
Hi Paul
you can disable the dtd validation when parsing the xml. I am not sure if you can disable the doctype element when it's creating. But you can certainly run a external java or perl to remove doctype element from the DCR and then parsing it.
Thanks,
nag