Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy deployment information stream
Fredrik
Hi,
I need to establish a custom log file (as I understand OD does not deliver this out of the box) after doing a deployment, listing all changes made during the deployment (deleted files, new files and updated files). The (poor) documentation mentions a perl module IWXML.pm to process the deployment information stream.
I could always script this myself (and post it here...), but I suspect this must have been done before by some of you guys?
Thanks
Fredrik
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
What version of OpenDeploy are you using?
If you're using 5.6 - you could probably take advantage of either the report DB or the manifest files that are created during the deployment.
If you're using pre-5.6 (or have disabled reporting and the creation of manifest files) you should be able to use IWXML.pm to parse the *in-memory* log of the deployment.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
SetFontProperties-Images.jpg
Fredrik
Thanks,
I am using OD 5.6, not shure about the report Db and manifest files, but will take a look at that now.
-Fredrik