Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Losing session info on TS552
thor
Seemingly out of the blue, we have come across an inconsistent issue with TS552 on Unix related to sessions. After we edit, submit, view or virtualize a file, I can no longer navigate in TS. The window will not display any filesystem info. I have to close the browser and go back in.
I have tried modifying the iw.cfg "ui_login_lifetime=infinite" and "cookie_lifetime=0", but the settings were working fine before.
It does not appear to be an IE 6 or Solaris patch issue, since nothing has been changed there. Any thoughts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
aces
We are encounting the same problem, except in iw.cfg, our setting is:
ui_login_lifetime=infinite
cookie_lifetime=infinite
We don't want the cookie/login to expire so the user do not have to keep entering their login. But this setting seem like it is not working. Any clues?
Migrateduser
since this post hasn't gotten any replies you may want to try support.
lissa