Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open deploy for dynamic DCT
supergana
I am trying to assemble a DCT with multiple small sections of DCT. This I am doing using the inline feature. When I try to create the data deploy configuration file for this using iwsyncdb.ipl it fails to create the coluumns. Is there a workaround for doing this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajnag
You might have already done this but I not clear from your post, so did you add the data type to datacapture.cfg file. If you could post the error you are geting it will be easy to figure out what's the problem.
Thanks
nag
supergana
Yes I did add the data type to the datacapture.cfg. The only differance is instead of having the <item> elements in the file itself they are included by making a call to the perl script (using inline feature). When iwsyncdb.ip is run I am not getting any errors but in the dd file the table columns are missing.
supergana
I see this same question posted a couple of times in the forum but there is no answer for this. Is Interwoven team seeing this?
Migrateduser
Supergana,
If you're not getting the info or guidance you need from the DevNet forum, please open a case with Technical Support. That way your problem will get some focused attention from Interwoven.
Cheers.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com