Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Daily archive
jorge1
Hi,
Anyone else receiving Daily Archive messages?
I receive about 20 a day... it started more or less in the beginning of January.
If you know how to stop them, please let me know.
Thanks!
Cheers,
Jorge
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
I think that's the subscription feature of the forums. Go into your "Control Panel" and check to see if you are subscribed to the forums that you're getting the "Daily archive" message for. I'll bet you are, and forgot because this wasn't working for the longest time. Now it is.
Jonathon
Independent Interwoven Contractor
jorge1
Thanks Jonathon.
I had checked a bunch of them when I first subscribed to devnet. The surprise was only now because it never worked before.
Cheers,
Jorge
Migrateduser
I posted a note about this working a week or so ago in the forums. There are also notes in the DevNet Digest and on the landing page. To change your subscription, go here:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums/cgi-bin/editemail.pl?Cat=
Regards,
lissa