Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBinAttachment CMS Placeholder
kbaley
I'm having trouble with the MediaBinAttachment placeholder. Is it designed to work only with images? I can't get it to work with any other file type. The ImageSrc parameter is never set when UploadToCMS.asp is opened so that page fails on line 10 (Server.MapPath).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msnider
No, the attachment placeholder should work for any type of asset.
To be clear, your saying it works for image assets but not for generic assets? What type of generic asset does it fail on?
kbaley
I've tried .swf, .mov, and .doc. It seems to be failing because the ImageSrc parameter is not set when UploadToCms.asp is opened. I'm binding to an XML Placeholder because I think I read somewhere in the documentation that that's what I was supposed to use.
kbaley
It seems that the error is occurring for any type that doesn't automatically generate its own preview picture. Having said that, is the attachment placeholder capable of generating a text hyperlink linked to the content (rather than using the preview image as the link)?