Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS600 custom cgi fails
catorarn
I am having problems getting my CGI scripts to work via the webdesk pro interface. I can run a 'hello world' script from the command line but then this is run from the web interface I get an error 500 from the Teamsite apache. Have set permissions on all cgi files 777.
The CGIs included in TS6 - iwsearchmetadata.cgi and iwsearchdcr.cgi work fine.
from iw.cfg:
custom_menu_item_test="File", "Test", "test.cgi", "all", "scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,width=640,height=545"
This is the perl I am using:
#!/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
#
#-----------------------------------------------
print <<EOF;
<html>
<head>
<title>testing</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Test</h1>
</body>
</html>
EOF
exit;
I tried wrapping the ipl file in a renamed copy of show_env.cgi, but that falls over with a Bad Header message in iwtrace.log
Can anyone indicate how to troubleshoot this situation? Any help would be appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
You need to do:
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
prior to the print statement you already have. I've tended to find that the above needs to be a separate print statement and not combined with out print statements (but that could just be me ;-)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Chico
Thats worked, thanks.
Chico
Francis Pacheco
www.t-zones.co.uk