Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Enable replicant visibility in old DCRs
System
I am trying to set a replicant visibility to true if the user checks a checkbox. The checkbox ( and hence replicants) are new added feature in my current DCT. The code I wrote works fine on the new data records, but if I try to open old DCRs (which had no checkbox and replicants options), I am getting a null or not an object error. Can anyone throw some light on this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
megamala
Inorder to open old DCRs with New modified DCTs, you need to add the new element into the old DCRs .
TIA
MM Guptha
Migrateduser
I thought the solution would be on similar terms as said by you. But the checkbox which is also newly added is visible/available in the old DCRs but only the newly added replicant items are not accessible. Is there any reason why?
mk2004
Hey Even I have the same problem but was able to solve after adding the elements in the DCR. But the problem is when I select the new replicants by editing the old DCR in the new DCT, it doesn't save. Any ideas?