Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to setup default Dir. in Picture Properties
megamala
How to set up default directory in Picture and Link properties. Right now when user clicks on select new file from Picture properties box, it set up default as Workarea(we have only one Workarea). I want change this default to ../WORKAREA/XX/xyz/images. And same thing I have to do for Link Properties.
TIA
MM Guptha
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ela
Did you try:
<item name="image">
<browser extns=".gif,.jpg" size="30" initial-dir="/XX/xyz/images"/>
</item>
?
Regards,
Eldbjoerg
megamala
I looking in VFE.
TIA
MM Guptha
ela
Sorry, I misunderstood!
Actually, I need the same and hope somebody can help us. I couldn't find it in the VFE documentation.
Regards,
Eldbjoerg
megamala
Still no luck for me , what about you.
TIA
MM Guptha