Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Customizing Quick Link in Hyperlink popup
skbaker
I am running TS 5.5.2 on AIX.
I'm currently exploring the customizations possible in the VFE Hyperlink popup window. After reading the VFE Developer's Guide, I have learned how to customize the "type" and "target" dropdowns.
However, I have looked through all versions of the guides and I see NO reference anywhere to the "Quick link" dropdown. I have even searched this forum and the support site for "quick link" and I get no results. Surely this is something that is customizable?
On a whim, I tried copying the same sort of XML that is used to customize the "type" dropdown. I inserted this into my configuration file:
<selections name="quicklink" enabled="true" visible="true">
<listchoice >test</listchoice>
</selections>
It actually worked and now "test" is an option in my Quick Link dropdown. The problem is that selecting it doesn't do anything. I assume there are more attributes to the listchoice element that I could use to specify the URL, Text, Type, etc of my newly added Quick Link, but I have no idea what these attributes are.
Has anybody tried this before and been successful?
--Sandra
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
DougD
You are correct! There are some necessary attributes.
See this page for details.
http://www.ektron.com//software/released/ewebeditproxml/v30/drg/hyperli4.htm#464363
Spencerspins
Is there anyway to dynamically change the options in quicklink. Like read a driectory and display the items and provide links to them? We are on TS 6.1 SP1
Edited by skumar on 11/21/05 02:33 PM (server time).