Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metadata iwmetadata.cgi
patrickm
Hi all,
I'm trying to set metadata against a saved file through FormAPIs callserver. TeamSite Documentation states metadata can only be initiated in one of two ways, part of a job cgi-task (workflow) or via the GUI. After searching much of these forums, I'm unable to find out which parameters are required to call it directly, in my case via FormAPI. All help appreciated!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
I believe you cannot find it as I believe this could not be done. If I were you, I would not invest much into this, as in TS6 the whole paradigm will change
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
patrickm
Thanks for this. I hadn't really looked into TS6, so I'll spend some time looking into how it's handles metadata. In the meantime I'll use workflow to call the function.