Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Team Front Office 5.6 with TS 6.0L
System
Hi,
Is TS 6.0L a supported app for Team Front Offie 5.6?
The release notes say that is compatible with TS 5.5.2 SP3.
I just upgraded TS 5.5.2 on my Win2K machine to TS 6.0L.
When I try to run the TFO installer, I'm getting following error.
TeamSite 5.5.0 is not supported to run TeamSite Front-Office (Server).
What can be the problem?
Thanks
-Ashish
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Gregg Faus
Um, that it is not supported yet. That is the problem. Search around Devnet and support and you should find out when it will be supported on the 6.0 platform.
Migrateduser
Hi,
TeamSite Front-Office 5.6.1 is compatible with TeamSite 6.0 and TeamSite 6.0L. It is available for download on the support site under 6.0 on the TeamSite download page.
Thanks,
David Yun
Sr. Product Manager, TeamSIte
dyun@interwoven.com
Migrateduser
Hi Dave,
Thanks for the info.
I had downloaded TFO by directly going to TFO folder which has only 5.6.
TFO 5.6.1 is listed under TS 6.0.
Managed to download and install it.
Migrateduser
I forwarded this information to the folks in support, so they can double check the TFO links.
lissa