Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
teamsite caching?
Satan
I've encountered the following:
I generate an HTML page using templating; I later update the DCR and generate the page again, overwriting the first version; when viewing the page, I still see the old version (no matter how many times I refresh) -- the thing is, viewing the HTML source shows the new version, it just doesn't display in Teamsite.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajnag
Remove the browser cache and try again viewing the HTML page again from teamsite.
Jeremy
Hi,
Maybe this post might help:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/048906
HTH
Jeremy
Satan
Removing the browser cache would be a temporary solution, no?
nipper
It really depends if it is the browser cache or more likely it is the webserver cache.
Are you using IIS ? Check the appnote previously listed. Otherwise you need to disable Apache caching
HTH
ANdy