Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
regenerate HTML
mksiw
TS:5.5.2, Win2k Environment:
Regenerating Workarea script: When I regenerate whole work area in TS using the custom perl script, the regeneration does not happen and the output log says " : not generated by TeamSite Templating " but I can regenerate in TeamSite UI, by selecting the files in a folder and say regenerate.
I tried testing it out in the CMD prompt also, it give me same error.
any help...
thx
-m
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
CHeck the file, via file properties, are the EAs on there marking it as a generated file ?
patrickm
Unfortunately it looks like you've lost your extended attribute associations here. Did you move your generated HTML at any stage via the IFS? Doing so looses any extended attributes. Best thing to do here to manually re-generate to restore these associations.
mksiw
1. In the CMD prompt I can see the listing of the extended attributes if I use "iwextattr -l filename"
2. Also I can see the file properties properly associated with those html's in the TS ui and also can regenerated them using the drop down menu
This is really wierd...