Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Refresh TS GUI After Workflow
cemman01
I thought I read somewhere that the peice of JS code to (opener.top.Ctl.pw_refresh()) refresh the TS GUI screen, no longer works in TS6.0 due to a bug.
I can't seem to find that entry in devnet so I would appreciate if someone could confirm this is the case. It works in TS5.5.2 but not in 6.0.
Using reload() takes the control to a different place in TS, I think its the last location after log in.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The one time I tried to use it in 6.0 I ketp getting an alert message about something or other that was rather annoying, so I just removed the attempt to refresh the GUI.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com