Hi All,
I am facing a weird kinda situation thanks to some mistake in using the IW_IF / IW_ELSE tags in my presentation template.
I am using the following snippet, to chek if the URL is given by ther user and if the URL is present, only the title needs to be shown, else , title shud be shown with a hyperlink.
The code in TPL is as under:
<iw_iterate var='newandrec_reg' list='dcr.New And Recent Regional '>
<![CDATA[
<tr>
<td width="20%" align=middle><b>
]]>
<iw_value name="newandrec_reg.Country"/>
<![CDATA[
</b>
</td>
<td >
<ul>
]]>
<iw_iterate var='titleandurl' list='newandrec_reg.Title And URL'>
<iw_if expn='{iw_value name="dcr.titleandurl.New URL"/} eq " " '>
<iw_then>
<![CDATA[
<li>
]]>
<iw_value name="titleandurl.New Title"/>
<![CDATA[
</li>
]]>
</iw_then>
<iw_else>
<![CDATA[
<li><a href="{iw_value name="titleandurl.New URL"/}">
]]>
<iw_value name="titleandurl.New Title"/>
<![CDATA[
</li></a>
]]>
</iw_else>
</iw_if>
</iw_iterate>
<![CDATA[
</ul>
</td>
</tr>
]]>
</iw_iterate>
Please suggest where I might be making mistake, I am using TEamsite 5.5.2 NT version.
I tried the following line with some changes:
<iw_if expn='{iw_value name="dcr.titleandurl.New URL"/} eq " " '>
like : using expr instead of expn or by using eq"" instead of eq" " ... but I am not getting the requiered output.
Edited by Veneet_Kumar on 02/16/04 02:11 PM (server time).