Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow translation
mangetak
Does anyone know if workflow application on Content Center can be translated into any language?. I mean... As far as I know I can change the *.wft files but not the Content Center interface. I develop for Spanish clients and we find that English non speaker users find working with workflows a hard issue. Is there any configuration file? anything?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe there are property files used to allow the translation of the UI into different languages based on the Locale of the operating system - I don't think these are intended as user-modifiable, but they might be user-extensible for a locale that isn't supported (though you might check to see if the locale you're interested in is already supported (i.e. if you're working in an English locale you won't be able to tell). Check with Support to see if they can track down more definitive information for you.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com