Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to integrate SAP with teamsite
System
Hi.
I need to integrate SAP R/3 with Interwoven Teamsite 5.5.2.
so which files, i need to cuztomize.
Any pdf / doc, which can suggest idea.
Thanks
Rishi Gupta
Interwoven Teamsite Consultant
Satyam Computer Services Ltd, India
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
> I need to integrate SAP R/3 with Interwoven Teamsite 5.5.2.
> so which files, i need to cuztomize.
Just set
sap=true
in the
[yeahright]
section of iw.cfg.
AKB
Rishi,
Wnat software components of Teamsite you want to integrate with SAP. Is it from templating or workflow etc. John and I both worked on a project where teamsite templating was integrated with SAP. We were getting data from SAP for the dropdowns etc...etc...
Migrateduser
I think he must mean SAP portal or something.
Migrateduser
Rishi,
Which R/3 applications are you using? What do you intend by integrate? What is the use case?
-Paul
paul.loeffler@interwoven.com
nbwoven
Hi ,
Not sure if this is what you are looking for or maybe you're already aware ; SAP Portal Integration can be done using Content Services SDK . Content Service SDK allows you to access TeamSite’s functionalities from the portal server. This integration provides the users with iViews that allows them to access files in TeamSite and perform TeamSite functions on these files. I suggest you to go through CSSDK for SAP Portal Marketing Brief and CSSDK for SAP Data Sheet PDFs . Also KB Articles ArticleID=49321 and 49323 .
N.B. Singh