5.5.2 sp5 win2k
I created a datacapture.cfg
100 dcr's were created using that cfg file.
I changed the datacapture.cfg file and added a hidden field to a replicant.
I need to reedit those DCR's so that the hidden field appers in the replicant.
Is there anyway to reedit those DCR's through a CLT so that those hidden fileds appear?
The reason I'm doing this becasue later during a workflow I populate those hidden fields but it bombs because they are not there.
------------------ snipet datacapture.cfg BEFORE ----------------------------------- <item name="Downloads">
<description>Specify downloadable files associated with this Document.</description>
<replicant max="10">
<item name="File">
<description>Select a downloadable file.</description>
<browser initial-dir="/downloads" size="30"/>
</item>
<item name="Type">
<description>Select the type of file.</description>
<select>
<inline command="blah\blah\blah.ipl mimetype"/>
</select>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
------------------ snipet datacapture.cfg AFTER ----------------------------------- <item name="Downloads">
<description>Specify downloadable files associated with this Document.</description>
<replicant max="10">
<item name="File">
<description>Select a downloadable file.</description>
<browser initial-dir="/downloads" size="30"/>
</item>
<item name="Type">
<description>Select the type of file.</description>
<select>
<inline command="blah\blah\blah.ipl mimetype"/>
</select>
</item>
<item name="File_Size">
<hidden required="f" maxlength="50" size="15"/>
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
The Professor-