Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
to do list
njmahesh
Couple of questions related to customizing ToDo window:
How do archive / retrieve jobs after completion?
How do I assign new values to status (ex: new, pending, hold)?
Add a priority field with default values ( drop everything, high, medium, low)
When you select the reviewer I want to show only particular group instaed of pulling everybody's name.
Any suggestion will be appreciated.
Mahesh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
> How do archive / retrieve jobs after completion?
See the thread "Workflow history" in this forum. There has been a lot of discussion on this topic. At present, jobs are removed from the system when they are completed.
> How do I assign new values to status (ex: new, pending, hold)?
> Add a priority field with default values ( drop everything, high, medium, low)
Which UI are you using and which version of TeamSite?
> When you select the reviewer I want to show only particular group instead of pulling everybody's name.
You will need to modify the WFT to give you a list of users from a group instead of users from a role. Or you could make the review a group task and assign it to the group.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
Adam Stoller
What version of TeamSite are you referring to?
Not sure about 6.0 - as I haven't looked at doing any customizations with it yet, but for pre-6.0:
How do archive / retrieve jobs after completion?
Custom code - the quick-and-fast approach is to have an externaltask at the end of the workflow that dumps the contents of
iwgetfobj -r
jobid
into a file in some desired location (e.g.
iwhome
/local/job_logs/
jobid
.xml
). If you want something better, you have to code it.
How do I assign new values to status (ex: new, pending, hold)?
Add a priority field with default values ( drop everything, high, medium, low)
See documentation for iw.cfg's
[iw_workflow_ui]
settings and then modify your wfts accordingly (there
is
documentation for this)
When you select the reviewer I want to show only particular group instaed of pulling everybody's name.
Again, customize your wft to do what you want - it's a question of adjusting the code that generates the select list used for the drop-down.
I'd suggest: reading the manuals, taking some training in workflows, and possibly (since I don't know your skill level) taking some training in Perl.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
njmahesh
I am using 5.5.2