Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
why does the tool suck
System
When there is a problem with a DCT I am developing, the UI gives an error message such as the following:
Templating Error Page
A problem was encountered trying to parse the datacapture.cfg file for type category/type.
When I use iwdctacleval on the DCT on the command line it gives this:
The element type "radio" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</radio>".
Line 136, Column 13, PublicID null, SystemID null
I am curious if the useful error message could be put in the place where it is most likely to be useful, or if this is a security risk there could be a flag or other configurable to allow this. I mean, most of us don't develop and test DCTs on the command line, if we even have access to the console on the server, and the roundabout process is a waste of time - especially for something simple like this.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet