Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FormAPI/save window focus
System
On a few projects, when a user triggers save of the DCR, the save as dialog pops up, then some kind of refresn of the data capture form occurs and the save as dialog is hidden behind the data capture form. It is probably a FormAPI redraw that happens in one of the onSave triggers.
Has anyone found a solution for this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
supergana
You can probably try having your code on onSaveValid and onSaveNameSpecified and circumvent this error.
Migrateduser
> You can probably try having your code on onSaveValid and onSaveNameSpecified and circumvent this error.
I think I want the custom validation to kick off before the default validation so instead of the user getting a message like "some field on the form has a bad value" they get something more like "x field requires a value" and field focus is set, so I don't think these triggers would work for me.