Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
custom deploy menu
nipper
What I am doing wrong ?
Custom menu to deploy, I want the output redirect to a window I open, here is my code:
#!/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
print "Content-type:text/html\n\n";
print "<HTML><HEAD><TITLE>OpenDeploy Results</TITLE></HEAD>";
print '<BODY><FORM><input type="button" value="Close" onClick="wondow.close()"><
/FORM>';
print "<br>\n";
print "<br>\n";
print "<pre>\n";
$cmd="iwodstart -h ";
$out=`$cmd`;
print "Results: $out\n";
print "</pre>\n";
print "<br>\n";
print "<br>\n";
print "<H3>Finished</H3>";
print "</HTML></HEAD>";
If I run it from the command line, everything prints out proper (including the help form iwodstart)
but from a browser, I get the Close button, Results: (with nothing) and the Finished line
What am I doing wrong ? I knew I shoudl not have had that much to drink for lunch. :-)
Tips/Pointers/RTFMs appreciated
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Not that this helps you at all, but does your
wondow
close when you click on the button?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
Migrateduser
How about if you fully qualify the path to iwodstart?
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com
nipper
Boy do I fell stupid, I saw the wondow.closed & had fixed that but the fully qualified path was what I needed.
Thanks.
Migrateduser
Well then boy do I feel smart! It's been a long time since I actually helped someone in here.
Dave Smith
Sr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com