Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite 5.5.2 Support
bradp
Now that TS 6.0 is out and 6.1 is soon to be released,
when will Interwoven drop support for TS 5.5.2 ?
Brad Pridgeon
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ela
Hi,
I've asked the same question to one of my contact persons at Interwoven. The answer I got was that it will be published when TS 6.5 is released, but that 5.5 will probably be supported until beginning of 2005.
However, if there are any Interwoven persons reading this, I would be happy if you can confirm or let us know if you've got other information.
Regards,
Eldbjoerg
bradp
Thanks, Eldbjoerg
Brad Pridgeon
Migrateduser
5.5 is still a supported platform.
If you look back through recent release history, we announced the obselecense of 4.5.x when 5.5.2 was released. 5.0.x was still a supported platform. This means in general, we support one major release back for a reasonable time frame.
Regards,
Regard
lissa