TeamSite 5.5.2 SP2b + patches, on Solaris 8
I have a DCT with a structure like this:
...
<ruleset ...>
...
<item name="Generated Content Type">
...
</item>
<container name="gen_info">
...
</container>
<container name="orgsubnav_links">
...
</container>
<item name="addlinks">
...
<replicant min="0" max="5" default="0">
...
<item name="title">
...
</item>
<item name="url">
...
</item>
</replicant>
</item>
</ruleset>
I'm working on some FormAPI code (something I've only done marginally in the past), but running into problems trying to access fields within the "addlinks" replicant - and I'm sure it's something simple, but rather than waste too much more time on this myself, I figured I'd check with you folks to see if you can pinpoint my mistake.
var tmp = IWDatacapture.getRootItems();
alert("tmp length: " + tmp.length); // => 4
for(i = 0; i < tmp.length; i++){
alert("["+i+"]: "+tmp[ i ].getName()+" ("+tmp[ i ].getType()+")");
// => [0]: /Generate Content Type (select)
// => [1]: /gen_info (andcontainer)
// => [2]: /orgsubnav_links (andcontainer)
// => [3]: (andreplicant)
}
I'm trying to figure out why there's no 'name' associated with the replicant. While I could access the replicant information via
tmp[3].getChildren() I'd much rather be able to access it through
IWDatacapture.getItem("/addlinks").getChildren() - but that doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com