Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
VisualAnnotate - Text Tool Glitch
axt
When I try to review an HTML using VisualAnnotate Text Tool, I encounter this issue:
When I do backspace, the cursor moves to the next line below. So that subsequent typing will be at the line below.
This seems like a bug to me. Is there a way around this/Is there a resolution to this issue?
Thanks,
- Alex
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you reproduce this for all HTML files? I think the problem may be specific to the HTML you're trying to annotate. Try a simple HTML file. Does the text tool work as expected?
Michelle Neuringer
Interwoven Engineer
axt
Michelle, that seems to be the case. Simpler HTML does not have this issue. Only with more complicated HTML. I think it's problematic whenever it crosses the </div> tag. By carefully putting the cursor, I can avoid this issue. Still ... it will be nice if I can just freely put the cursor on the page and start typing away and do backspace without altering the position of the cursor.