Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DataDeploy 5.6 + TS 6.0
fjvelasco
Hi
My installation is Windows 2000 Server English, TS 6.0, DataDeploy 5.6 y OpenDeploy 5.6.
My problem is with DataDeploy. After the installation of DD, the UI is not accesible, the URL "yourhost"/iw/ddui is unavailable. The manual says that DD configures by itself with TS.
Someone have any idea? Is it true that DD configures by itself with TS in the installation? I think that the DDUI have to be configured manually. There is a SP of DD that have compatibiliy for TS 6.0, it's the solution?
At this moment I'm working on the installation of the patches and service packs.
Thanks to all
FJ
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
If you take a look at the TeamSite 6.0 Release notes (I checked the L version this morning) - see
https://support.interwoven.com/library/manuals/teamsite/pdf/600/ts.60L.rn.pdf
on Page 15 it says you must install DD 5.6a. DD needs its own copy of servletd as of 6.0.
Regards,
lissa
Migrateduser
To get the DataDeploy GUI working after installing 5.6 I had to move the ddui tree from DataDeploy\httpd\webapps to Teamsite\httpd\\iw\ddui
I don't know if this will be the case in your situation - just back-up your directory someplace before you try this - I don't want you to lose valuable directories!
fjvelasco
Thanks... I put the last service packs. One of them have instructions to get the UI served by OpenDeploy. Check the updates for DataDeploy.
Thanks again.
FJ.