I'm creating a separate UI for our workflow creators to take them out of the standard TeamSite UI and provide a simpler interface for them to do what they need to do. I will have them enter their login info and then I want to display a list of branches they are allowed to work in. I can't seem to find the appropriate classes or methods that will allow me to map a user to the groups they belong to and the map those groups to the branches or workareas that those areas are shared with. Is there anything like that available in the SDK or do I have to use OS level commands (and CLTs) to gather that info? Seems to me that should be available in the SDK. Maybe I'm just not finding it - I am a Java novice after all. It's extremely simple to do in perl, by the way
Dave SmithSr. Software Engineer
Nike, Inc.
(503) 671-4238
DavidH.Smith@nike.com